Danger Doodles is about positive mental health and wellbeing; making people smile if they’re having a tough time, and sprinkling a bit of happiness into someone’s day.
Jen is incredibly passionate about her brand values, so it very important to build a website the reflects the essence of the brand.
In Summer 2020, I had the privilege to create a bespoke website design for Danger Doodles.
All of the graphics, fonts, icons and imagery were created by Danger Doodles specifically for this project.
Summary of work:
- Bespoke WordPress website for 25 pages
- Custom post type design and development
- Custom font configuration
- Custom icon font CSS
- E-commerce functionality
- Event listing functionality
- Custom fields and meta data